It may be that you have to submit a paper on behalf of a student. For example, a student may email their assignment to you as technical difficulties prevented them submitting to Blackboard.
- Firstly save the assignment to your computer. Within Blackboard go to the assigment on the content page and select View/Complete.
- From the drop down menu next to Non-enrolled student select the name of the student for whom you are submitting.
- This will populate the name field and ensure the submission is linked to the student’s Blackboard account.
- Fill in the Submission title.
- Select Choose from this computer to open the file browser.
- Find the assignment and click Open.
- Click Upload to upload the file to Turnitin,
- WARNING You are now looking at a preview screen and have not yet finished submitting the file.
- Select Confirm to complete the submission.
- You will now see the confirmation screen including the digital receipt and the submission is complete.
Need help? Contact the Technology Enhanced Learning team on firstname.lastname@example.org