Download the Turnitin app from the Apple App Store
Before you use the app
Set the app to look at Feedback Studio UK
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Scroll the settings list down to Turnitin, and tap it.
- Tap the Service field.
- Tap Feedback Studio UK.
We use Turnitin through an integration with Blackboard. Because of this, you don’t log into the Turnitin app in the traditional sense. You will need to generate a class access link for each Blackboard course you want to use in the App.
- From your desktop/laptop, go to the Blackboard course you want to mark/feedback.
- Open any Turnitin paper (via Control Panel -> TurnitinUK Assignments -> Title of Assignment).
- Click the Information button at the bottom of the Feedback Studio menu.
- Enter your email address, twice, and hit the Email Me button.
- Then, on your device open the email and tap the link. This should open the Turnitin App and launch your class.
Please note that there have been reports that some email clients do not open the Turnitin App correctly when the link is tapped. If you experience this open your email in a web browser (Aston users should be able to use outlook.office.com) and then tap the link.
You’ll need to do this for each Blackboard course you want to use the app for. The codes are single use only, so you can’t email them to another user.