If your Turnitin assignment only allows one submission attempt, students are not able to submit a second time.
If, for example, a student accidentally submits the wrong file you will need to delete their first attempt to allow the student to upload the correct version.
- Within your Blackboard course go to the control panel on the left hand side, click Course Tools and then Turnitin Assignments .
- You will see a list of all the Turnitin submission links in this module, select the required one.
- Locate the student in the Author list:
- IMPORTANT If anonymous marking is enabled you will not see the student names. You will need the Paper id of the submission.
- The student can find this in their Turnitin receipt.
- Select the checkbox to the left of the entry you wish to delete and click Delete. That submission attempt has now been deleted.
- When the student returns to the submission link they will be able to submit again provided the due date has not passed (or, if the due date has passed, provided late submissions are allowed).
Need help? Contact the Technology Enhanced Learning team on email@example.com