Following the end of support for Turnitin Basic you can no longer access their Assignment Inboxes via Blackboard’s course tools menu.
You can access student papers via. the Blackboard Grade Centre
- Go to your course and open the Full Grade Centre.
- Find the cell of the required work and open the cell menu. From the drop-down menu select Attempt: Date submitted.
- This takes you to the Modify Grade page.
- Under User’s Work heading click the User Paper icon.
- This will open the work in Feedback Studio.
- If there is more than one student’s paper, you will be able to jump to the next using the navigation arrows.